- Responsible for all artistic decisions related to the production.
- Consult with the Director regarding artwork for the publicity posters, program and t-shirts.
- Designs general program getting bios from the Director and photos from the Photographer.
- Ensure the final draft of the program is provided to the Director, Producer and committee for approval.
- Arrange to have program printed, consulting with the Treasurer/Committee for the budget for this.
- Coordinate with Front of House manager to have programs distributed to attendees and ensure copies are put aside for all cast members.
- Work with the Set Designer to design and produce static art for the stage.