Green Room Manager
- Attend rehearsals at MacKillop College, as advised by the Producer.
- Work with the Director to ensure you know the cues for when cast are required to be on stage.
- Work with Stage Manager.
- Organise a minimum of 3 helpers (including male and female) that will be required in the green room during shows.
- Ensure rooms are kept in a clean and tidy manner.
- Must be over 18 years of age and have or be willing to obtain a Working with Children Check.
After any show has finished, it’s vital that the venue is left clean and tidy with all scenery, props, costumes, sound and lighting equipment returned to storage. In amateur theatre, everyone in the show, whether cast or crew should get involved in this process under direction from the Stage Manager – there is no Magic Clean Up Fairy!
Everyone is responsible.